Still in pain? YOU probably haven't seen our Remedial Massage Therapist yet!
Remedial massage assists with two main causes of pain:
ADRIAN is a remedial massage therapist and teacher with over 5 years experience. He specialises in lower back pain, shoulder impingement, headaches, poor posture, pregnancy massage, stress relief, sports massage and improved flexibility.
What do you need to know before your massage?
- If you're planning on working out, do it BEFORE your massage
- Drink coffee before, not after
- Avoid eating heavy meals 1-2 hours prior
- Have a warm shower
During your massage:
- Tell your therapist if it hurts. Too much pressure? Not enough pressure? Let us know as we want you to have the BEST experience!
How you can stay feeling GOOD after your massage?
- Drink water!
- Eat a light snack
- Avoid coffee, soft drinks and alcohol
- Have a bath
- Notice the effects on your body
Massage helps to increase the circulation of the blood and lymphatic system. Water helps to keep the blood moving to bring oxygen and nutrients to your muscles and organs. It also helps to remove waste products created by cells in these areas. You lymphatic system helps to remove the toxins in you body and serves as the fluid transport between cells and the bloodstream. Without water, the lymphatic system can not do it's job properly - leading to low immunity, aches, pains and fatigue.